The thyroid is small but, it could harm you big if you do not care properly. It is a butterfly-shaped gland located in your neck that makes thyroid hormones. If you want to keep yourself safe from Thyroid disease, then you must have to balance Thyroid Hormone.
When your body faces too much thyroid hormone can cause many of your body’s functions to speed up and too little can cause many of your body’s functions to slow down. In a medical language; “Hyper” means the thyroid is overactive and “Hypo” means the thyroid is underactive.
If you or your any family member is surviving from thyroid illness, they can balance the thyroid hormone by following our tips.
Hyperthyroidism Symptoms and Causes
Before we share some tips on thyroid, we’ll want to highlight some symptoms & Causes of Hyperthyroidism.
Symptoms May Includes:
- Dry & Rough Skin
- Weight Gain
- Puffy Face
- Muscle Weakness & Cramps
- Pain, Stiffness or Swelling in Your Joints
- Heavier than Normal or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Thinning & Dry Hair
- Hair Loss
- Confusion or Forgetfulness
Causes May Includes:
- Low vitamin A
- Low selenium
- Viral infections
- Too much iodine
- Less Body iron
- Low copper
- Hormone imbalances
There are many risk factors and causes for thyroid disease, but we have the capability that we control and live our life Thyroid free. If you want to live your life without a headache of Hyperthyroidism, you must have:
- Good Sleep – You must have daily good sleep around 8 to 10 hours daily.
- Yoga on a Daily Bases – Yoga is one of the best exercises in this world. It has more capability to keep your body safe from all illness. You must do yoga on a daily bases for 1 to 2 hours. It helps to boost brain power and maintain blood circulation.
- Exercise – You must go to the Gym and do regular exercise which will help to keep your body muscles fit.
- Running – Go for running in the early morning at least 500 Metre a day.
- Healthy Meal – It means you have to eat those foods only which has some iron and protein, not fatness. You can consult a dietician for more details. He will provide you the best diet plan as per your body health.
- Less Oily & Spicy to Eat – You must make sure that your food is having less oily & spicy.
- Laughing Therapy – Laughing is the best therapy as everyone know. It works for all illness.
- Less Stress – People must take less stress especially blood pressure and thyroid patient.
And most important one STAY AWAY FROM ALL CAUSES!! 🙂